Power Stair Lifts (PSL) is expanding into new geographic markets through licensing agreements with individuals and companies. Each day 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 and by 2030 all the baby boomers will be over the age of 65. At present, the senior accessibility product market is a $50 billion market industry. Opportunities abound to help seniors age in place for entrepreneurial-minded and motivated individuals. This includes the sales, installation, service, and repair of resident stair lifts, ramps, and related accessibility and mobility products. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who would like assistance in launching and maintaining a profitable business without the restrictions of traditional franchise agreements. It is also appealing to those who work with their hands and desire steady and dependable work and directly improve the quality of lives of their customers.
- Each Power Stair Lifts licensee will have exclusive rights to their geographic territory and will receive training, support, and best practices in launching and growing their business. Currently, the PSL home office is based in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and services a 60-minute geographic radius of clients.
- The licensee will receive training and support on a turnkey sales and marketing strategy, training on product knowledge from installation to diagnosis and repair, immediate relationships with reputable manufacturers and products, and best practices on growing and sustaining a profitable and rewarding business.
The licensee shall receive:
An Exclusive Power Stair Lifts Geographic Territory
- Sales techniques
- Marketing plan implementation
- Service plans for recurring revenue
- Identification of high-quality product mix
Training & Support
- Product training and knowledge
- Installation for various lifts and scenarios
- Stairlift industry training
- Senior industry training
- Tool list
Support & Backoffice Assistance
- Licensor to manage telephone calls
- Licensor to manage scheduling
- In-house support for sales, marketing, service, and installation issues
- Assistance with product and parts orders and tracking freight
- Invoicing and collections
- Logo & slogan
- Web site
- Email addresses
- Google Business page
- Social media channels
- Business cards
- Rack cards
- Sales collateral
- Sales agreements
- Service maintenance contract agreements
- Compassion for seniors
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Basic construction knowledge and experience
- Experience in business operations
- Working capital for a start-up investment
For more information contact Power Stair Lifts through our contact form or call our office.