Do you enjoy working with seniors, have strong organization skills, and looking for a flexible part-time job? Then, consider working with us!
Power Stair Lifts is seeking a part-time operations manager. Interested candidates should call our office at 484-895-1188 or submit your contact information through the Contact Us page.
This position requires some in-office work and offers flexibility and remote work opportunities totaling an average of 20 – 25 hours per week. The ops manager shall report to the owner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The individual shall answer the phone and communicate with customers and prospects to schedule install and service calls as well as appointments for estimates.
- Work with external vendors, business partners, and others for the procurement and delivery of products.
- Invoice customers and maintain a customer database, files, and other records.
- Perform some basic marketing tasks from time-to-time, and support other operational activities as needed.
- Empathy and compassion to communicate with seniors and caregivers.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency with computers and software
- Willingness to learn and work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of products and services
- Team player
- Ability to project and practice a high degree of professionalism in performing all duties
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two years in customer service and/or operations position or related college coursework
- High School Diploma
- This position requires a flexible schedule and requires the individual to be onsite at least weekly with the ability to work remotely.
- Interested candidates should call our office at 484-895-1188 or submit your contact information through the Contact Us page.